How to Obtain an Immigration Visa With The Help Of A Visa Lawyer?

An fiance visa commonly called an K-1 visa open for non-US citizens who are engaged to or plan to marry with a resident from the United States. A K-1 visa allows an individual admission into the U.S.; the person is not able to return following their initial visit.

In the last two years preceding the application the two parties who are engaged must have been in contact. Additionally, the marriage must be legal and legally permissible according to the laws of the state in which the marriage will be held. You can go to to hire a visa lawyer.

Image Source: Google

Once the K-1 visa is granted, the citizen of the foreign country is granted 6 months to come into the U.S. After entry, they will get 90 days from the date they were granted to get married to the U.S. citizen. To obtain the K-1 fiance visa you as a U.S. citizen must file Form I-129F, "Petition for Alien Fiance" in the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). 

Once the form is completed and approved, USCIS will forward it to the consulate or embassy of the country of residence of the fiancée. If the petition is accepted from the consulate the foreigner will have four months to submit an application for a K-1 visa.

The K-1 visa doesn't give the non-citizen permanent residency inside the U.S. It's only an entry once into the U.S. for purposes of marriage to a citizen. The non-citizen bride's fiance can apply for permanent residency following the wedding by requesting the marriage visa.