Customer engagement solutions should focus on providing direct assistance company experience and improved revenue growth, expanding margins, increasing customer satisfaction and retention, and offer much-needed differentiators in this competitive world. Know more about customer engagement service accounting system for accountants .
Challenges in Customer Engagement Service
Here are some of the key challenges faced by companies in managing customer engagement:
• Meeting the growing expectations of the tech savvy users have a variety of communication channels, including web, mobile, Face book, Twitter, etc.
• Make a good first impression when a web application or mobile applications accessed for the first time and thus increase the likelihood of a revisit.
• Providing personal support during new account creation or registration of products that may need to involve agents.
• Provide self-service features user-friendly are probably faster than talking to a live agent as a preferred mechanism.
Customer Engagement Solution using Virtual Assistant
To verify the feasibility and usefulness of the Virtual Assistant product we developed two Proof of Concept (POC) based on the case of the use of the domain of insurance:
• Product Registration: A web-based Virtual Assistant solution that provides assisted form filling while enrolling for a new insurance product.
• First Notification Application Loss: A Virtual Assistant mobile-based solution allows users to log Notice First Loss (FNOL).